Garmin Forerunner 25 (Large) – Black and Red;
- COMPACT – Forerunner 25 provides a larger display in a thinner watch with a 32% larger active display area than the Forerunner 15. Strap Material – Silicone
- CONNECTED FEATURES – Instantly share runs and activity tracking progress with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin ConnectTM Mobile
- GPS – Acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you run – even under tree cover. Display size: 0.91 x 0.91 inches (23.0 x 23.0 mm)
- ACTIVITY TRACKING Count your steps, calories and distance throughout the day. The inactivity indicator motivates you to move when you’ve been sitting too long
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – Up to 10 hours of battery life in training mode or 10 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode (Large versions). Up to 8 hours of battery life in training mode or 8 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode (Small versions)
Check out our full collection of men’s watches!
Take your running to the next level. This easy-to-use GPS running watch tracks distance, pace, heart rate and personal records. Stay on top of your fitness goals between workouts with activity tracking features that remind you when it’s time to move and count steps and calories burned all day. Stay connected by pairing it with your smartphone for text and call alerts and automatic uploads to our free online community, Garmin Connect, where you can join fitness challenges and save, plan and share your progress.
Train with More Heart
Heart rate compatibility allows you to train with heart rate zones so you know when to push it on that last mile or when to reign it in. It also provides more accurate information about your calories burned. Hear rate monitors sold separately or as part of the bundle.
Activity Monitoring Between Runs
Fitness progress doesn’t stop after your run. Forerunner 25 keeps track of your daily steps as well, whether you’re indoors or outside.
With a paired compatible smartphone or a simple computer connection, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends.