Cards Against Humanity;
- Party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America’s #1 gerbil coffin.
Check out our full collection of games!
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.
“Pretty amazing.” – The Onion AV Club
“An incredible game.” – Mike “Gabe” Krahulik, Penny Arcade
“Uncontrollable laughter.” – Kill Screen Magazine
“The game your party deserves.” – Thrillist
“A game.” – The Daily Beast