Treehut Wooden Bamboo Sunglasses Temples Round Vintage Oversize Wood Sunglasses
- wood frame
- composite lens
- Lens width: 52 millimeters
- Bridge: 12 millimeters
- Arm: 140 millimeters
- NATURE-FRIENDLY – The Treehut Wooden Bamboo Sunglasses in Round Vintage Style are environmentally conscious because they are made of highly sustainable bamboo. When bamboo is harvested, it renews itself readily, making it an endlessly renewable resource.
- TIMELESS DESIGN – These vintage sunglasses are classic and elegant, exuding a trendy feeling with hints of an old-school style, making them ideal for trips to the beach or leisurely strolls around town. They best complement square-shaped faces, but they are also suitable for a variety of other face shapes. They can be worn by ladies and gentlemen alike.
- HIGH-GRADE LENSES – The brown lenses offer 100% protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays, allowing you to have all the fun under the sun without straining your eyes.
- STRONG AND DURABLE – The Treehut Wooden Bamboo Sunglasses have a durable frame that cannot be altered or damaged by changes in climate and temperature. Because they are wooden, they will never rust, even in damp conditions. These vintage glasses have a 52-mm lens width, a 12-mm bridge, and 140-mm arms.
- HANDCRAFTED – Each pair of wooden sunglasses by Treehut is individually handmade and handled skillfully with care.
Back In Stock Soon
Out of stock