Keto Max Diet Pills – Ketogenic Keto Weight Loss Pills for Women and Men;
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND A KETO DIET: While most people burn carbs for energy; the keto diet is effective because it cuts out carbs from your diet which allows your body to start burning fat for energy. The goal is to get your body into a state of ketosis which is when your body uses fat as a primary fuel source, instead of using carbohydrates.
- THE KEY IS KETOSIS: Let these keto diet pills help you get to ketosis and stay there! Our ingredients were carefully crafted together for max performance to help suppress appetite and increase energy. For best results take 20 – 30 minutes before a meal with a proper ketogenic diet and exercise. Start your keto journey with these keto pills!
- WHAT ARE BHB KETONES: When your body is in the state of ketosis and starts burning fat into fuel, a natural form of energy called beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) is produced. Unlike energy created from carbs and glucose, BHB is a clean, efficient and stable form of energy. The key ingredient in Keto Max’s formula is BHB Ketones.
- HOW DOES KETO MAX SUPPORT A KETO DIET: This keto supplement help supplement weight loss with a proper keto diet and exercise. Before your body enters the state of ketosis, people may experience side effects such as fatigue, cravings for sugar, and mental cloudiness. By taking a supplement high in BHB Ketones, it can support your body with clean and sufficient energy to perform optimally. Contains Caffeine***
- BENEFITS OF KETO MAX: These keto diet pills work best for people following a keto diet which includes proper exercise and a carb controlled diet . Keto Max may help you feel less hungry, improve mental clarity and sustain more energy throughout the day. For optimal results we recommend take keto supplements 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: Keto Max is proudly made in the USA and is gluten-free. Our goal is simple, to provide the best products derived from nature which are reinforced by science and research. We love empowering people to live enriched, happy and healthy lives by providing products we are proud of. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will provide a full refund within 90 days of your purchase.
- Disclaimer: We highly recommend taking our keto diet pills with a keto diet and exercise to show the best results for weight loss. By switching to a low-carb diet your body may need time to adapt. Keep in mind that some people may experience the keto flu within the first few days of cutting back on carbs, which can feel similar to the flu. Some symptoms may include: headache, nausea and dizziness.
Check out our full collection of personal care products!
WHAT IS THE KETO DIET?
The Keto Diet is essentially a healthy high-fat and low-carb diet. You can find healthy fats in avocados, fatty fish, olive oil, avocado oil, chia seeds and nut butter. In a low-carb diet it’s best to avoid wheat, rice, pasta and starchy vegetables like potatoes, onions and carrots. Some great vegetables to consume on a Keto Diet are cabbage, asparagus, spinach, broccoli and cauliflower.
Meat and poultry are essential on a ketogenic diet. Fresh meat and poultry contain no carbs and are rich in B vitamins and several minerals, including potassium, selenium and zinc. They’re also a great source of high-quality protein, which has been shown to help preserve muscle mass during a low-carb diet. It’s best to consume grass-fed meat since animals that eat grass produce meat with higher amounts of omega-3 fats, conjugated linoleic acid and antioxidants than meat from grain-fed animals.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS ON THE KETO DIET
1. Do Your Research
Know what foods are keto-friendly and if possible only have keto-friendly food in your home to set yourself up for success.
2. Plan Meals Ahead of Time
We included a couple of our favorite keto-friendly recipes below! Also, search for keto-freindly recipes online and make a meal plan for your week.
3. Eat Mostly Protein-Dense and Fiber-Rich Foods
By eating mostly protein-dense and fiber-rich foods will help you feel full longer to avoid binge eating.
Gluten-Free Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¾ cup coconut aminos
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp chili flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Get a rimmed baking sheet with wire racks on top then place the wings with the skin-side up on the wire racks.
- Sprinkle the wings with salt and bake the wings for 45 minutes.
- Next, heat a medium skillet over medium heat, and add the coconut aminos. Then add the ginger powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes (optional).
- Once the sauce comes to a simmer, begin stirring. Continue to stir periodically, adjusting the heat to maintain a gentle simmer (careful not to burn the sauce). Once the sauce has thickened slightly, you can reduce the heat to low while the wings finish cooking.
- Lastly, place the wings in a large heatproof bowl, and pour the sauce over them. Stir to evenly coat with the sauce, and serve.
Lemon Pesto Salmon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs salmon
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2-3 tbsp pesto
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Grease a medium to large baking dish with olive oil. Place the salmon, with the skin-side down, in the prepared baking dish. Brush the butter over the salmon evenly then drizzle the remaining butter on and around the salmon.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper then gently spread the pesto on top of the salmon.
- Slice the lemon into thin circles and place them on top of the pesto.
- Bake on middle rack for about 20–30 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve and enjoy the lemon pesto salmon! Tastes great with a side of salad, steamed broccoli or grilled asparagus.