Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Acne Treatment Body & Face Wash, 8 Ounce
••• ••• ••• ••• ••• PLEASE READ FIRST! ••• ••• ••• ••• •••
• Treatment for moderate to severe acne. Not for sensitive skin.
• Test on a small affected area for 2-3 days. Additional acne may occur and is a normal side effect.
• Redness, irritation, peeling and dry skin should be expected. If severe, reduce use to once a day or every other day.
• You must use an oil-free moisturizer after treatments to manage irritation.
• Benzoyl peroxide will bleach fabrics. Use white/old towels & linens during treatment.
• Treatment can take up to 6 weeks before seeing results. You must be patient & consistent.
CLEAR YOUR SKIN
Humane’s acne wash clears your skin and helps prevent future breakouts. It’s a powerful medication that kills acne-causing bacteria directly in the pores where pimples start.
Start changing the way your skin looks today.
Unlike other major skin care brands, we refuse to use questionable ingredients like:
• Propylene Glycol: Skin-conditioning agent associated with dermatitis & hives.
• Parabens: Preservatives linked to cancer, endocrine disruption, & reproductive toxicity.
• Formaldehyde (Releasers): Embalming fluid used as a preservative. So dangerous it’s been banned in the EU.
• Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS): Industrial degreaser used to make soap foamy. Skin, lung, and eye irritant.
Character is what you do when no one is watching. You won’t find any hidden chemicals in our formulations.
• For the treatment of acne. • Our Benzoyl Peroxide 10% wash effectively penetrates pores killing the bacteria that cause acne. Clears existing blemishes, pimples, whiteheads and blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming. • Great for teens and adults.
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide 10% (Acne Bactericide) • Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Deionized Water), Carbomer (GRAS Thickening Agent), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut-Based Cleanser), Gluconolactone (PHA Antioxidant), Sodium Benzoate (GRAS Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (GRAS pH Adjuster). • ABSOLUTELY NO Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Paraffin, Formaldehyde, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Petrolatum, Synthetic Color, DEA, SLS, Triclosan, GMOs, or Animal Testing.
• Apply an even layer to damp skin and gently massage into affected area. Leave on skin for at least 1 minute (3-5 minutes if can be tolerated) then rinse well. Follow with an oil-free moisturizer. • For best results, use 1-2 times a day. If bothersome peeling occurs, reduce application use. • For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen