3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Mia Adora has the following features;
- Premium Formula with Highest Quality Natural Non-Toxic Hypoallergenic Ingredients
- [BOLD & DRAMATIC LOOKS] – Are you hoping there’s a mascara that actually lengthens and volumizes short, thin, sparse eyelashes? Using expensive, heavy falsies but wanting a mascara that builds your natural lashes? Maybe your regular, everyday drugstore mascara isn’t giving you the bold dramatic look you want? Mia Adora 3D Fiber Lash Mascara has been shown to help build lashes by up to 300%
- [HOW IT WORKS] – Too good to be true? We understand. Here’s our secret: We added natural, green tea micro fibers, that work like tiny extensions to boost length and volume, that normal, drugstore mascara just can’t do. When these extensions are applied to wet mascara, it volumizes and intensifies your natural lashes.
- [WHAT TO EXPECT] – You’ll get 1 tube of our paraben free, non toxic wet magnifying gel & 1 tube of our tiny dry, green tea micro lash extensions. And yes, you can wear with contacts (the founder of Mia Adora wears contact lens too). BONUS, plus a FREE specially designed eyelash comb that actually takes out any clumps… unlike most eyelash combs
- [HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT?] Paraben, SLS Free – Mia Adora Beauty is a North American family owned & operated company with American standards, animal & human cruelty free and the friendliest customer service on the planet, available 24/7 to answer all your questions and make sure you are fully satisfied.
- [LONGER LASHES] – Unlike most eyelash products, our non-toxic clump free formula will condition your lashes instead of damaging them! By following our detailed instructions, you can have the longer, thicker lashes you’ve always wanted in a simple 3 step application. As you age, eyelashes become more short, thin and fragile. This is why we have so many repeat customers as young as teenagers and many mature women in their 40’s, 50’s and 60’s.
- FREE Bonus Eyelash ebook with Pro-Tips
- Check out our full collection of beauty products!